Thursday, July 1, 2010

Calling Cards and T-Shirts

It has been very quiet in here hasn't it? It is so cold at the moment (minus 6.7 in Canberra on Tuesday morning) and we just haven't had the time or inclination to go playing on Lucey Blue (although I am still sitting on a stack of photos from our long weekend up there a few weeks back...once my hand thaws out, I'll think about posting them ;-).

I have also been sitting on some pics of our new calling cards:




I ordered these cards through Vistaprint and they cost about AUD18.90 for 250 of them, including postage. That price also included the upload of the personalised image, full colour on the front and greytones on the back (it would have been about AUD8.00 cheaper with a blank backside), and gloss cardstock.

They arrived here (from Belgium I think) in about three weeks (which is pretty much standard O/S postal timing for us). I love Vistaprint for things like this. I have used them a fair bit previously, for partyplan-type advertising gumpf, and they have never failed to deliver. You do need to sign up for the special/cheapest online deals...and then you will get bombarded with 2-3 emails per week....so I'd supply an email account that wasn't your day to day one if you despise spam.

We also splashed out on some Lucey Blue t-shirts:


They cost us about AUD15.00 for two cotton t-shirts and upload of personalised design, plus some small amount of postage. Even the smallest size is dress-like for the kids...but they'll grow in to them...eventually!

The photo is one of Lucey Blue in Musket Cove, Fiji. It was taken before we owned her, but is one of my favourite shots of her so far. I am sure there will be many more to come.

Well, I'm off to chip the ice off the windscreen hope it is warmer wherever you are.

Sam.

No comments: