Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Hanging out with dad...

Been meaning to drop you a line and let you know that this little first-class passenger is doing well!

I generally spend my days lounging about on the lido deck, watching the people go about their business and enjoying the fine fare on this cruise ship. The service leaves a little to be desired though...not always as quick and professional as I would have expected on a vessel of this size. The staff sometimes even take my shirt off when they are giving me lunch...they say I tend to drool a lot, and that we don't have endless fresh water to wash clothes in...the cheek of them (especially as I KNOW they have a watermaker onboard [it's under my bed], so theoretically they do have endless fresh water)!!! I have been looking around for my receipts for this trip, thought I might ask for a bit of a refund, but oddly enough there is no evidence of my having paid in the first place. Just a small problem ;-).

This pic taken of me on the lido deck enjoying the dining facilities (while still in Brisbane).

Lately I've been enjoying spending lots of time with dad, just hanging about and watching the others get up to mischief snorkelling and stuff...



I know my feet look a bit blue in these shots. I don't remember it being cold, they were taken at Lady Musgrave Island before the never-ending south-easterly started up, and it was a beautiful day. Maybe the corally beach was a bit too hard for my little six month old bottom! Might ask them to bring along a cushion on the next excursion ashore.

Anyway, its about time I took a siesta!
Ciao, ciao...

1 comment:

Diane Barnes said...

The first class passenger is certainly as funny as his Mum. Thanks for the update little man & enjoy the ride.