Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Snorkelling at Lady Musgrave Island


Just a really quick postcard because the internet is dropping out this evening. It would appear that whenever the wind blows us so that our line of sight with Round Hill falls behind the island, we lose our internet/phone connection. Such big troubles in life eh?

Emily and I went snorkelling on this stretch of reef this afternoon, while Dad and Eric kicked back in the dinghy and watched. Ryan was paddling on a floaty noodle nearby. All in all, a very pleasant way to spend the afternoon. I spotted plenty of small, brightly coloured reef fish, some clams, some pretty corals and a turtle...but I'm not sure how well the pics will come out. I haven't downloaded them from the underwater camera yet, and am yawning so big I think it'll have to wait until tomorrow :-).

No comments: