Friday, July 15, 2011

Soon there will be Gnashing of Teeth!

Guess wot!?

I've cut my first tooth! It really hurts and this morning I asked my mum where the infirmary was, and she calmly told me that this was no 'Love Boat', and that if I wanted an infirmary, I'd best book a trip on the 'Freedom of the Seas' or some other rinky dink cruise liner! Isn''t she rude? Is she allowed to say that to me? I think this is a classic case of the passenger (first-class, no less) is always right!! I want to go to the infirmary….right away. If they don't take me there I am going to make a big fuss, and cry until the cows come home (betcha glad you're not here with us now eh?).

I'm gonna go back to chewing on my fingers now. They don't seem to do much, but at least I can't lose them, and they don't need sterilising every day either.

Tootles…

PS. My mother asked me to tell you that we stayed at Garrys Anchorage today. It was a poopy day, overcast and drizzling.

Dad took the stinkers ashore to have a play this afternoon. He nearly took me too, but I kicked up a fuss about missing my afternoon tea, so he left me with mum.

They appeared to be having fun ashore, finding star fish...


Digging up soldier crabs...


Checking out the Mangroves...


Pretending to be channel markers (as you do, apparently)...


I had a good chuckle when they got stuck in the thick, black, oozy mud though...


We might try and make South White Cliffs tomorrow instead.

No comments: